Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jim Slip – Cypriana



Cypriana – Miss Kinky Boots!
Released: June 24, 2013

This week we have a total babe for you. She arrived to perform in one of my “Casting Cuties” auditions and as you will see, passed with flying colours. I was most impressed when she turned up wearing, panto style “Puss in Boots” over-knee footwear and skin tight jeans, I half expected her to slap her thigh and say “Come on Jim, get that cock out!”. Anyway, you will gasp as you see her sink to her knees, rip down my trouser zip (Missing my dick by a few millimetres) and stuff it into her mouth without a bye or leave. As you know I am a hard task master and suggested she lose the panto gear and put on some stockings and heels so we could fuck properly, as her jeans were impeding our progress. When she reappeared through the “Doors of Fame” or should I say, “The Doors of Shame”, I nearly fell over backwards with shock as she looked so damn …





Ryushare.com link:
http://ryushare.com/0qb404401zdk/miss_kinky_boots_fullcomplete_1.wmv

Zefile.com link:
http://zefile.com/lcipbc6fc5wb/miss_kinky_boots_fullcomplete_1.wmv.html

No comments:

Post a Comment